RSS
Write some words about you and your blog here

U.E Estartit! My football team! :)





I play in a football team called EU Estartit.This team is very important for mi because it help me learn to play football.Thanks to them, now I'm playing football and I have many more friends.In this football team, can play only girls.In Estartit has met many girls from different teams and in addition I have also met very good friends who have helped me very much.What I like most is that I have met one of the 5 best soccer players, called Maribel Dominguez. This was my coach for 1 year. Now I'm playing in a category quite high. This category is first nationally. In this category I'm playing against BarÇa, Español, Mallorca and many more teams.In boys' soccer this category is called differently, is called the second division.
The colors of the play clothes are red and white. We have a lot of clothes from L'Estartit, we have clothes to train,clothes to take a walk, bags to go to the football match, the bag of hand, etc..
Well there's nothing more to say about my football team. Just say that I love to be there and i can play with a team both acknowledged this.
I love tihs team.


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario