RSS
Write some words about you and your blog here

my neighbors!

My neighbors are among the main people I love most in the world besides my family.They have three very be.

The largest is called Jordi and have 10 years. It is very nice and is a little embarrassing, but very handsome. He like football and he play with the team of Sant Pere Pescador.
autiful children.

Pau is the medium and he is 6 years old. He is very friendly to everyone, is very sciable and has no shame.He loves the machines, tractors and cars.


The small is Marc and has 2 years.He is very playful, very sociable and also likes to play with toy tractors and toy cars.



This summer and the end of weeks worked as a nanny for them. They are always in my house are like my little brothers. Whenever we go on holidays we bring presents and if they also go they bring us gifts to us. ( aquesta frase nose si esta be).

Finally, I just want to say that I love them.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario