RSS
Write some words about you and your blog here

My best friend!!

I'll explain a bit of the story of my life, but I stay in my memory and my heart.
It's about my best friend, she is a girl I know from small.

Her name is Rosana and she is 16 years old. She has dyed black hair and her eyes are light brown. She is very nice and sociable with people. She's really good friend and always willing to help with anything.

One day he went to Badajoz to live with his family.I felt terrible, i did not want to eat anything and i never wanted to do anything, just cried and cried.Until one day my sister was so sick of seeing me and she explained everything to Rosana, and she called me and asked me please not cry anymore,and to continue my life as usual. I acepted wiht a condition that I would hear news from her every month. She also accepted. Now that already does little more than 2 years but I still miss equal as the first day.It's like every day I was missing something. Since she left my greatest desire is to be together again even for a day. My mother once said "You never know when you need or you like someone until you lose it". She was right, I never realized that she needed as until she was away from me. ( La frase que acabo de posar no se si esta ven escrita).


I asked my mother if at age 19 would let me go on holiday to Badajoz, I said yes.






0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario