RSS
Write some words about you and your blog here

My best football player!! :)

My best football player is Diego Armando Maradona. Born on 30 October 1960 in Lanus. Maradona is a football player “argentine”.
It is considered one of the best players in the history of the sport, being chosen as the Best Player of the Century. Maradona won major sports achievements. Today is the Technical Director of the Argentina football team. He announced his retirement from professional football on the day of his 37th birthday on 30 October.
He was playing with Barça two years.
If you want to see as Maradona was playing just have to watch the video I put low.

I love this player because my brother taught me when I was little "videos" of the playing and doing crazy things with the ball at his feet.
Thanks I have wanted to play football like him, my parents saw that he was not playing bad football, and decided to point us to a football team. L'Estartit.





0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario