RSS
Write some words about you and your blog here

Italy*


Sunday March 21 We took a trip to Italy with the school.
I thought would be very fun and original.
The need to put my suitcase. In my suitcase I put the clothing and object necessary .
I went to Mila, Pisa, Florencia, Siena, Rome, "ciutat del vetica" and civittaviccia.
I had wanted to go travel to Italy,but I ended up thinking differently.
My sister had told me that her trip to Italy was fun, but she also told me that there are times that she wanted to return.
she says that when you have an image in memory of the trip, you see everything differently.
is what happened to me when I went to the trip.
after all, I loved the trip.
there were lots of laughs.
What I liked was that I became friends with girls that i was not as.



0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario