RSS
Write some words about you and your blog here

Experiences in my life.

1. The best experience I had was already 3 years.
When began to leave with all my group of friends to then since the hnown, but never that left party together or anything.
the fisrt day only we were 3 girls and 4 boys, but now we are already many more, we are now 6 girls and 7 boys.
thanks to them. I have lived stories very amusing and they make me see the eorld of another way, and they are everything for me.
I am not any photo beacuse I don't have internet in my house and here where I am have no photos.

2. The second experience more important in my life was when I bought to my dog, its called Fura.
Now this dog already has 9 month. his "race" is called " setter ingles". Its pleagian is withe with "tacas" black and brown clear.
The day that Isaw him there in the dorr of my house in a gift box, I was very happy. I'm not imagined that my parents don't bougt one.

3.The last experience that Iam goig to count is not pretty nor good.
It was when my hous was burned. It was horrible!!!
I don't recomend it to anyone was a few minuts of much fear and now I only have taxed in the head there momnets, and sometimes listen anymore loud noise and I frightened.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario